Magic Memory Optimizer 18.104.22.1682 | 1.7 MB
Whether you want to optimize your system performance or cleanse fragmentation collected in your system with as little effort as possible, Magic Memory Optimizer is the tool of choice. No other program is as feature-rich, yet as easy to use as Magic Memory Optimizer.
Magic Memory Optimizer is designed to tackle difficult but crucial problems of memory management. Memory is the most precious resource in your computer; when it becomes low, your computer will slow down severely or crash. Windows doesnt handle your memory properly by itself. Over time, no matter how much memory you have, Windows will slowly lose memory, bringing you to a critical state. Magic Memory Optimizer solves these problems by reclaiming lost memory for your programs.
Magic Memory Optimizer
* Improves System response Time.
* Defrag memory in the background
* Reclaim lost memory for your programs
* Monitor your system and automatically optimize it when needed without interrupting your work
* Display how much memory you have in real time
* Show current amount of memory occupied by all running processes
* Automatically compress or release memory when free memory falls below specified value
* Add the process you want to clean up or compress into the Black List.
* Add the process you do not want to clean up or compress into the White List.
* Specify desired memory amount to free up or reclaim
* A: Help button Expand detailed user manual when you need to consult reference details.
* B: Information button. Displays a list of other information options.
* C: General Optimization tab: Set parameters on the tab to compress or free up memory automatically
* D: Advanced Optimization tab: These intelligent features of this tab are available after registration. The module can establish relevant optimization strategies automatically, and optimize system performance in real time. It makes your system work with greater stability. (Not available in Free Version)
* E: System Settings tab: Users can optimize system performance by changing settings
* F: Process manager tab: All processes are listed in the tab, which allows users to perform a set of operations on processes easily.
* G: Application Configuration tab: Users can set some configurations settings of Magic Memory Optimizer.
* H: System information panel: The panel shows real-time system information including usage of CPU, physical memory and paging file.
* I: Compress button: Compress Memory manually when you need to reclaim memory for programs.
* J: Free button: Free Memory manually when available physical memory becomes low.
Whats new in latest version?
1. Improved the interface of process manager;
2. Reduced the CPU load.
Download links :